50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
All check-ins are synced with our servers, so you can use more than one Android or iOS device at different points of entry.
With the Eventbrite Entry Manager app you can:
- Look up and check in attendees off a list
- Easily validate ticket barcodes using the camera-based scanner
- Check in attendees using multiple devices at the same time
- View live sales and attendance stats
- Analyze your attendance data online after the event
Do you also own an iPhone or iPad? The Entry Manager app is also available for download in the Apple App Store. All check-ins and event data will sync seamlessly across both platforms.
We currently have the following known issues, but we are actively working to address them. Thanks for your understanding while we work out the kinks!
- For events larger than 1,000 attendees, performance may be slower depending on your device
- If you find additional issues, please let our Support team know at email@example.com or 1-800-350-8850.
Also available in German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and Swedish.
Anyone can use Eventbrite to set up an event registration page, sell tickets, and manage check-ins with Entry Manager. Learn more at Eventbrite.com.
Keywords: event, events, entry, management, ticket validation, guestlist, eventbright
Tags: eventbrite apk, entry manager apk, eventbrite entry manager apk, bernhard gunsing, eventbrite, entry manager.apk, event entry manager, attendstar eventbrite, eventbrite entry logo, eventbrite entry manager app apk file.
- Now display the attendee first name and last name on the scan screen below the ticket type
- Whenever the app has no network connection, it now correctly reports the last sync time as the time of the last successful barcode sync.
- Fixed crash caused when switching Wifi on/off
- New launcher icon
- Shortened the date and time for multi-day events on the dashboard
- Other bug fixes and UI improvements