Established in 1986, EP China is organized by the most authoritative organization, China Electricity Council, and fully supported by all major Power Group Corporations and Power Grid Corporations in China. Over 27 years successful track record and experience, it has become the largest and the most reputable electric power exhibition endorsed by UFI Approved Event in China and has been widely recognized by global market leaders and international trade associations.
With annual rotation in Beijing and Shanghai in alternate years, EP Shanghai 2013 will be held again at Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center from October 30 – November 1, 2013 in Shanghai. Exhibiting spaces will be expanding to 35,000sqm , including Hall 1 and 2, which expecting for a total of about 800 exhibitors all over the world.
With this comprehensive mobile application, you can conveniently access all information on EP Shanghai / Electrical Shanghai 2013, including:
- Show information and latest news
- Practical tips for visitors, e.g. transportations, hotel information, hall map, etc.
- Simple and easy pre-registration for FREE admission
- Search exhibitors by name, product, etc.
- Bookmark those interested exhibitors to “My Exhibitor” and write notes about them
- Add event to your mobile calendar
Tags: 上海 电力展