Get instant access to your ESC service dispatches in the field. See detailed customer data, track and modify jobs and hours, invoice and capture payments all while providing real-time updates to office personnel. ESC Mobile works with your ESC desktop software to give you instant access to your service dispatches on your phone.
You can try this app even if you do not currently have ESC in the office.
ESC Mobile is a simple and affordable way to outfit your field techs with real-time job information and time tracking. With ESC Mobile, service techs are able to see the information pertaining to their dispatches, and supervisors can manage other tech’s work.
Get ESC Mobile on your phone to:
- Spend less time calling the office to give and get job updates
- Access critical work-order information
- Create/manage dispatches for yourself and other techs with management features
- See detailed customer, location, equipment and service agreement information
- Get detailed driving directions to your customer’s location
- Track traveling to and working time with real-time status updates
- Attach photos to dispatches to create a record of work completed
- View files attached to the customer or dispatch
- Build invoices/quotes and process payments in the field
- Email invoices/quotes to customers
- Swipe credit card payments with Merchant Warehouse
- Capture customer signatures
- Add/edit customer equipment
ESC Service Software, developed by dESCO, is the tool of choice by over 5,000 HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Equipment, and other service contractors. From service calls, technician scheduling, service contract management, to inventory and equipment tracking ESC streamlines the entire workflow through one comprehensive solution.
To learn more, please visit http:// desco-soft.com
ESC Mobile app is only compatible with Android 2.1 or higher.
Tags: esc mobile 12 , esc mobile , pro mobile12 , esc dispatch signature capture , esc mobile 13 compatibility , esc mobile 12 not connecting , hvac equipment tracking , esc mobile server 12