Esponce QR scanner
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
The QR code scanner is straight forward and very simple to use with no locked features or ads. Just open the app, point the camera and the Esponce QR scannet will do the rest.
The easy to use interface is where it really stands out. When scanning a QR code, you'll get immediate results and be able to take corresponding action to visit the website, add a contact or an event, ask for directions, make payments, call a phone number or Skype, send a text message or email and share on social networks.
Our QR scanner strictly follows Denso Wave standards and reads all kinds of QR codes, from black and white, negative color and customized QR codes.
When scanning QR codes that redirect you to a website, you'll need an Internet connection.
*** HIGHLIGHTED FEATURES ***
- Specialized QR code scanner
- Auto focus when scanning, low-light scanning requires flash
- Displays content in a user friendly format
- History of scans with extra details
- Settings to customize actions when scanning (sound, vibra, auto redirect, share)
*** SUPPORTED CONTENT RECOGNITION ***
- Plain text messages
- Hyperlinks and short links
- Contact card: vcard, mecard, bizcard
- Calendar events
- Contact info: phone numbers, SMS, e-mail address
- Special links: YouTube, Vimeo, Bing Maps, PayPal, etc...
- Instant messengers: Skype, IRC, MSN IM, etc...
*** IMPORTANT - We care about your feedback! ***
We're constantly improving Esponce and we greatly appreciate your feedback and support to make this, the best QR code scanner available.
If you have an issue with the app you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website at http://www.esponce.com
Follow us on Twitter: @esponcetag
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/esponce.mobile.
Here’s what’s new in Esponce 2.0
New user interface, Improved history, Zoom option, Copy to clipboard, Help and tutorial for better scanning, Automatic recognition of QR codes pointing to: Youtube, Vimeo, App download stores, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, G+, Linkedin, PayPal, Flickr and IMBD.
Thanks for your feedback and ratings.