1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Algos
eStudio is the first full-featured invoicing and billing app oriented to freelancers and small businesses.
★ full cycle
You can make estimates, orders and invoices, and manage clients and items, as on a real desktop system, and email the documents to your clients as pdf attachments.
★ optimized for tablets and smartphones
eStudio automatically adapts to your device, either on a tablet or on a smartphone, fully exploiting its features. Simplicity, readability and smoothness without compromises.
• items archive with images, can be imported from your files
• create estimates using items or using free text
• create invoices from estimates, from items or using free text
• multi-page estimates and invoices wit no row length limits
• manage discount and shipping charges
• automatic tracking of document status (draft, sent, approved, invoiced, paid)
• manage tax codes, payment terms and banks
• personalize printed documents with your logo and info
• email documents to clients as pdf attachments
• email a copy to yourself
• print preview (requires a pdf viewer)
• manual and scheduled backup
★ Other features (shortly released, free)
• invoice payment scheduling
• create clients from device's Contacts
• export data for accounting
• full search in clients and documents
• cloud backup
• Operating system Android™2.2 or better
• Screen resolution 480x800 or better
Stay tuned on twitter @algos_soft!
Tags: invoice unpaid, estudio, 320x470, aparelho320x470, estudio office, resolution 320x470, estudio mobile office, rstudio demo 60, estudioe, estudio demo.
- Searches: Clients, Estimates, Invoices and Items are now searchable.
- Create an estimate from Client and show Client's estimates.
- User Guide available on site and in-app selecting "Help" from the menu.
- The listing of the news (bugs, fixes, new features) is now available on site and in-app through the "Info" menu.
- Fixed a bug preventing creation of estimates and invoices on Android 4.1 and above.
- Sorting invoices by status is now working.