Expense Manager BluJ Business
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By BluJ IT
* Managing different clients with features for bill rates, billing increments, etc.
* Creation of jobs and association to clients.
* Dynamic job states: Active, Billed, Overdue, and Paid.
* Tracking of expenses, mileage, time, and payments within the different jobs.
* Fully functional application without network connections; although, when connected exchange rate data is able to be imported into Expense Manager by BluJ Business.
* Multinational currency support, including the ability to create and manage custom currencies. Allowing for a preferred currency, unlimited number of currency exchange rates, and currency indication at the expense level.
* Exchange Rate data importing from the internet.
* Expense tracking with payment method, tags, merchants, notes, and pictures and attachments of receipts (receipt preview included).
* Receipt capture makes use of camera functions such as auto-focus, auto-flash, compression, etc.
* Mileage tracking in both imperial or metric units. Allowing mileage entry via starting and ending odometer readings as well as total distance.
* Time tracking - time can be entered directly by adjusting the hours of the entry, or by starting and stopping a real time clock for the entry. Time entry clocks can be stopped and started as many times as desired, and Expense Manager by BluJ Business will accurately track the total run time of a time entry. Time tracking also allows additional data to be tracked such as (work orders, tags, categories, etc.)
* Payment management - as customer payments are received, they too can be tracked within Expense Manager by BluJ Business. These payments as well as due dates can be used to auto calculate job statuses.
* Extensive Reporting capabilities such as Job Details, Client Summaries, Year to date reports, etc. Addition Quick Reports easily allowing the generation of select reports within two screen touches.
* Collected data is able to be exported in a CSV format for import to other applications such as Excel and Quick Books.
* Reports and exported data are able to be emailed WITHOUT requiring additional fees.
* Ability to view reports from the Android device, sorting the data in a variety of ways.
* Manage reimbursement rates for personal vehicle use.
* Tag Management that allows for creation and deletion of tags and tag groups for association with Expenses, Time and Mileage.
* Extensive users guide built into the application, not requiring web access.
* Backup/Restore to/from SD card and the Cloud to ensure that your data doesn't get lost even if your device does.
Great application for Expense Reporting and tracking trip expenses when traveling for business.
Once upgraded to the professional version of Expense Manager by BluJ Business, there are no additional fees. Most applications charge hidden fees through the use of their servers for report generation; not Expense Manager by BluJ Business.
This fully functional trial of the application can be used for 30 days. If it meets your needs, purchase the professional version (Expense Manager PRO by BluJ Business) from the market.
Tags: expense it, best expense для андроид, expense it capabilities, mileage currency expenses, expense it add currencies, expenseit users guide, expense camera, time expense, expense it app manual, expensense.
* Changed launcher icon for Expense Manager.
* Company information (name, address, etc.) can now be displayed within the header of reports (see settings->Company Info).
* When reports have 'Payments' displayed, the difference between job total and job total payments is shown as the 'Remaining Balance'.
* Other miscellaneous fixes.