50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Total Wireless Solutions
1. Keep record of your Expenses on the go. Following information can be stored for each expense item: Account, Date, Description, Payment Currency, Amount Paid, Exchange Rate, Amount, Payment Method and Category.
2. Create and track expenses for an unlimited number accounts like Business, Personal, Family, etc.
3. Generate customized expense reports in CSV format, saved on memory card for integration with Excel or other spreadsheets.
4. Record expenses under different categories. Comes with 20 built-in categories and allows you to create an unlimited number of categories as per your requirements.
5. ExpenseManager allows you to enter 'Amount Paid' in any one of the 32 supported currencies and automatically calculates the 'Amount' in the home currency based on the exchange rates entered.
6. Assign a Payment Method to each expense item. Comes with 9 built-in payment methods and allows you to create an unlimited number of payment methods as per your needs.
7. Set a Monthly Budget for each Account, Category and Payment Method thus besides tracking your expenses it also works as a budgeting tool.
8. Compare actual amount spent with the allotted budget for each Account, Category or Payment Method.
9. Compare amount spent in each account with other accounts as %age of total expenses.
10. Compare amount spent in each category with other categories as %age total expenses.
11. Quick view of how you have been paying for your expenses.
** The application requires an active Internet connection for its functioning and displays small Ads at the bottom of the screens. **
** For support related issues, bug reports and feature requests contact us at - email@example.com **
- Support for 4 more currencies -
AED, UAE Dirham,
CLP, Chilean Peso,
COP, Colombian Peso and
ILS, Israeli Shekel
- Fixed issue causing garbage/unreadable text after restore operation for users using Chinese, Japanese or Korean character sets.
- This is a major update and fixes a lot of major and minor issues. Strongly recommended for all the users with devices running Android 2.2 or higher.