ezPDF Reader Lite for PDF View
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Quickly open and read PDF files
- Can fill in forms/access multimedia
- KitKat users need a few extra steps
+ By Unidocs Inc.
High quality, versatile PDF reader
ezPDF Reader is number one on the market for a reason: it works. If you don't already have a solution for opening PDFs on your mobile device, this is a good'un.
View PDFs in high quality, whether you've downloaded them onto your device or are viewing them on the internet/Dropbox/Drive. You can fill out forms if they're designed to be interactive. Any embedded multimedia should work stoo. A page flip animation makes you feel like you might be viewing Real Live Paper.
Users with Android KitKat might experience some difficulty writing to the SD card - the devs provide instructions on how to get around this in their description.
exPDF Reader is a simple app with a simple purpose that, simply, it does well.
- Introducing New App : Cup - PDF Clipping Tool (search for cup pdf)
- Dual Page Supported (First implementation for Android-based PDF App)
This is a cost effective option to the users who just want PDF viewing capability with advance reading features.
However, if you want more powerful PDF features, such as TTS (Text-to_Speach), annotations and PDF forms, please consider our another app, Android's best selling and most highly rated PDF viewer, "ezPDF Reader" from the Market.
Please leave your comments and review here. For the bug reports and suggestions, please send us your email to android at unidocs.com. Please clearly mention "Lite Version" for this app.
Brief Guide: http://www.unidocs.com/download/ezPDF_Reader_Lite_(Android)_Brief_Guide.pdf
"Plenty of PDF readers are available for Android devices, and a number of them are free. But ezPDF is by far the best of the bunch." Daniel A. Begun, author of Amazing Android Apps For Dummies
Clearly presented without the fluff, documents appear as they would on your PC, but customized to fit your mobile device's screen. Scanned and text based PDFs are all supported, including JPEG2000 and JBIG2 compression. Select Text Reflow, Fit to Text Column, Copy and paste text in PDF view and bookmark as you go or Change Reading Direction to ease reading
Multimedia PDF Viewer - Embedded Audio and Video
Get convenient, hassle-free PDFs directly to your Android device with ezPDF Reader Lite. ezPDF Reader Lite is designed specifically for PDF documents and contents, but also able to play multimedia files embedded into PDF. Perfect solution for PDF based audio/video-enabled eBooks, such as children's books and instructional manuals. (Multimedia file format must be compatible to your Android device, However, no support for Flash)
- File Manager - Create new folder, delete, rename, copy & move, sort file list, import files to "My docs" (file manager), set a folder as "My docs", search files and send via email
- Play Embedded Video & Audio (Android device supported format)
- Text View with reflow function.
- Thumbnail image view (Display all the PDF pages in small images)
- Support for landscape view
- Search (Options for case sensitive, whole word or part, exact word, and/or operator) and highlighted result
- Auto Fit Zoom for multi-column article or removing white margin
- Scroll lock / unlock
- Able to select text in PDF, save to clipboard, web search, share with other apps
- Support hyperlinks (Go to page within the PDF, URL links to webpage)
- Open Standard Password-protected PDF (Important! If the file is protected with the DRM applied to PDF file, our app would not open the file.)
- Intuitive bookmarking & viewing bookmarks with its description and ribbon & thumbnail images
- Table of Contents
- Zoom in & out (Pinch or double tap)
- Page navigation with thumbnail scroll images
- Jump to a specific page by its Page Number
- Able to change reading direction - Good for Arabic, Chinese, Japanese & Hebrew documents
- Undo & Redo button
- Support Trackball; Able to change the direction DPAD
- Page Turning Effect (Flip)
- FREE PDF Conversion Program for PC (link to download)
- 4-point-tap toggles Notification Bar On or Off
- 3-point-tap toggles PDF view or Text Reflow view
- 2-point-tap reduces the page to fit the width when enlarged
- 1-point-tap toggles Menu On or Off
Uses CPU when open in the background. Reduces battery life
When I bought this app last year, it was specifically for "night mode" reading (white text on black background". The latest version has removed this feature, which is only available on their "premium" reader version. If you buy this app for a specific feature, fair warning, they can remove it anytime. I am using the paid version of RepliGo Reader, its perfect for reading ebooks in low light condit
Pretty buggy. Freezes up often, menu bar either disappears or stays on permantly. I like the layout but the app could use some Tlc
It works as described. Intuitive interface. No problems thus far. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, 10.1, Jellybean
Easy to use
It is loaded with features, including the ability to keep your place. Anna face does take some getting use to.