Track the status of packages and manage your deliveries, all on your mobile device. Use the FedEx app to scan barcodes for easy tracking and get real-time status updates on all your deliveries. You can also enroll in FedEx Delivery Manager® to customize when and where you'd like to receive your packages.
Download the FedEx app to:
• Get quick rates and estimate delivery time
• Track the status of a package
• Scan a barcode for easy tracking
• Let us know where to leave your package
• Have a package held at a FedEx location
• Sign for a package that requires your signature
• Request a vacation hold
• Get a status update on all your incoming or outgoing shipments
• Search your list of shipments by tracking number, references, vendors and more
• Find a FedEx location near you
*Shipments created on fedex.com will automatically be added to your app shipment list when you're logged in.
*FedEx Delivery Manager is only available for residential deliveries within the U.S.
*You must be signed in to the FedEx app and registered for FedEx Delivery Manager to use selected features.
Permissions are required as follows to create a better experience:
• Access to contacts – We use this permission to access Android’s account manager which we use to securely store your FedEx user id and password.
• Access to photos, media and files on the device – We use this permission to copy your user information and shipments from the older version of the app to this upgraded version.
• Make and manage phone calls – We use this permission when you call a FedEx location or contact support within the app.
Tags: fedex tracking , fed ex tracker , fedex , fedex tracking info , droid fedex ups app qr code , fedex mobile , fedex ship manager web integration , shipment tracking , ex