NOW WITH A NEW USER INTERFACE SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED AROUND ANDROID M!
Take control over your files! File Commander is a complete file manager that allows you to handle any file on your Android device via a clean and intuitive interface. You can also separately handle libraries of pictures, music, videos, documents, as well as rename, delete, move, zip and send with just a few taps.
The latest version takes full advantage of Android 6 Marshmallow, complete with a fully-customizable Homescreen, easier management of external storage, and a brand new Storage Analyzer to see exactly what's eating into your storage space, and where.
LIBRARIES – Find any and every file in seconds
• Easily list your files by type no matter where they are
• Libraries for all your Music, Picture, and Video files, along with new sections for Archives and Documents
• Sort your files by location: Cloud accounts, network addresses, local files, and Downloads
• Easily manage external storage such as microSD cards and USB drives (if supported)
REMOTE FILE ACCESS AND SHARING – Get to your files from anywhere
• You can now access Windows/Simba based local network locations, FTP/FTPS servers, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices).
• Get it on the cloud with Google Drive, DropBox, Box, Amazon Cloud Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, and SugarSync
• Link up with nearby devices via Bluetooth and WiFi Direct
• Share files easily using a wide range of sending options
FILE AND FOLDER MANAGEMENT – Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
• Fully-customizable Homescreen with quick access tiles
• Find on-device files quickly with local search options
• Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, and compress operations
• Quickly pick up where you left off using the Recent files feature
• Send time-consuming file operations to the background so you can continue working
GET EVEN MORE WITH FILE COMMANDER PREMIUM IN-APP PURCHASES:
• Get an at-a-glance view of all your files and folders using the Storage Analyzer
• Bookmarks to selected files and folders
• Recycle Bin so you can delete and restore files
• Access to hidden files and folders
*Recycle Bin does not restore files deleted before upgrading to File Commander Premium.
How does File Commander use the granted permissions on your phone? - http://www.mobisystems.com/android/file-commander-professional/permissions/
Tags: file commander , filecommander 拡張子 , file commander бесплатно , filecommander拡張子 , comments 440 , что такое file commander для андроид , file commander pro