Fill and Sign PDF Forms
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Binary Solutions
Select PDF forms by navigating in file browser or by clicking on 'Fill and Sign' context menu item (shows up after a long touch).
Signature capture capability depends on external Signature Capture library. You will be prompted for installation from the Android Market once when needed.
*** In order to improve the application we need your feedback ***
* Contact the support email instead of leaving 'it does not work' comment. Comments like that do not help us make a better app.
* Request and vote for missing features on our support forum here: http://bit.ly/e3Tq2h
* If you are interested in becoming our beta tester, having an access to the latest app versions even before they get released publicly and, of course, providing us feedback, subscribe to our mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/n5_-X
* For custom tailored business applications contact the support email.
* check boxes are supported but most of PDF viewers on Android devices do not show them correctly. Selected check boxes *are* present in output PDF document which can be checked with Adobe Acrobat Reader on PC.
* If you need a tool to create PDF forms, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office and free Open/Libre Office have that functionality.
Release: 2.12 (2014.11.11)
* dropping support for Android devices API 8 and lower
* updating PDF library to v4.2.5
* supporting accented and special characters in field names (using 3rd party XML parsing library)
* detecting check-box 'checked' state if identified by '1'
* reporting errors that occurred while accessing the Box drive
* reporting errors that occurred while saving a filled PDF document
* importing license from Signature Capture (if available)
* displaying license in About activity