First Data Mobile Pay Solution
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Apriva
Use your smartphone to easily accept credit and signature debit card payments, anywhere you have wireless coverage. The powerful Mobile Pay app is easily downloadable to your Android device, turning it into a mini credit card transaction terminal that performs as a traditional wireless terminal, but at a lower cost.
The Mobile Pay Advantage
• Security – encrypts card data instantly upon swipe (verified compliant with PCI DSS)
• Sturdy card reader – Mobile Pay doesn’t swivel, so you can count on reliable swipes
• Support and service – 24/7 from leading payments experts
What You’ll Need
• Merchant account (new or existing)
• Smartphone with data (service) plan
• Mobile Pay downloadable app
• Mobile Pay card reader
Rooted/Jailbroken devices are not supported due to security risks.
What’s New in Version 2.2
• A faster, easier user interface
• Intuitive transaction flow
• View sales history and issue refunds from the same screen
• New settings – automatically copy yourself on mail receipts; configure tips and sales tax from your phone
• Items Mode: Add items from an inventory to your transactions and receipts.
• SMS Receipts: Enter mobile phone numbers to send receipts via SMS.
• Transaction Description: Descriptions can be added to transactions and receipts.
• Cash Sales: Track and process cash transactions just like credit card sales.
• Transaction Searching: Find transactions by filtering the date, card number, or amount in the sales history.
Tags: first data mobile pay solution, first data mobile pay demo, first data mobile pay solution demo, search first data mobile pay solutions, first data mobile pay, first data mobilepay solution demo, first data mobile pay solutions, first data mobile pay user guide, first data mobile pay solutions manual, first data mobile pay card reader.
We have included the following updates in this version;
• An enhanced user experience
• Push notifications of transaction activity
• Partial refunds on items mode transactions
• Enhanced in-app reporting
• Duplicate transaction prevention
• A new web companion portal ( allows inventory management, sub-user set up and more!)
• Security enhancements