Gary is an Associate Broker of Bon Anno Homes Realty and a graduate of Brockport University with degrees in marketing and management. Working in real estate only 12 years, Gary has earned the respect of the entire industry. His integrity is unparalleled. Working with Gary you get the true sense of his sincerity. A testimony to his character is that his colleagues, staff, and peers marvel and respect him, earning him the reputation for being one of the most endorsed Realtors on LI's South Shore.
His command of the business, knowledge and expertise in conjunction with his comfortable mannerisms as a people person are Gary's greatest assets. His ideals and high standards are instrumental in setting Bon Anno Homes apart from the rest. Deserving of the reputation of the most successful and esteemed independent Realtor in the vicinity.
Gary takes great pride in his community. He is presently a Director for the Long Island Board of Realtors (LIBOR) and has served as Vice President for the South Shore Chapter of LIBOR. As a resident of the community, Gary also seeks an active roll in education. He currently holds a seat as a committee member on the "Shared Decision Making Committee" at Albany Avenue Elementary School in Massapequa. His greatest joy in life is being a father. He loves children and gets enormous pleasure being the coach for the local football, baseball and basketball teams within his community.
This mobile application was developed by ECapture Inc.
"Bon Anno Homes Realty Android app on smartphones is great for finding the property you are looking for In Long Island, NY"
• Instantly access the most accurate and up-to-date real estate Bon Anno Homes Realty listings in the across Nassau, Suffolk and Queens.
• Show homes for sale, for rent in any city or in your current location on a map instantly
• Millions more photos directly from the MLS
• Property details, open house information and pricing on nearly any home for sale
• Save searches and listings
• Send listings to your family, friends and agent