The GE Turbo 2011 app connects Turbo & Pump Symposium attendees with GE staff and gives users an exciting way to learn more about GE’s asset monitoring, remote visual inspection, controls, and oil & gas solutions.
The app features:
· GE Products - Highlights from GE Bently Nevada, Control Solutions, Inspection Technologies, and Oil & Gas products with details on features and applications and links to related videos and product websites.
· Booth Staff – Meet the GE staff who will be at the show and find out how to get in touch with our product experts.
· Info and quotes - Request more information or a product quote right from your iPhone.
· Exhibition Hall Map - The exhibition hall map will help you easily find our booth so you can stop by to meet our staff and check out our products on display.
· Dining information – The GE Turbo 2011 application has Yelp! integration to help you find a great restaurant with reviews and directions.
About GE MCS
Measurement & Control Solutions is a leading innovator in advanced, sensor-based measurement, non-destructive testing and inspection and condition monitoring, delivering accuracy, productivity and safety to a wide range of industries, including oil & gas, power generation, aerospace, transportation and healthcare. It is part of GE Energy Services, which provides cleaner, smarter, more efficient solutions for its customers. For further information, visit www.ge-mcs.com
About GE Oil & Gas
GE Oil & Gas (www.ge.com/oilandgas) is a world leader in advanced technology equipment and services for all segments of the oil and gas industry, from drilling and production, LNG, pipelines and storage to industrial power generation, refining and petrochemicals. GE Oil & Gas also provides pipeline integrity solutions, including inspection and data management, and designs and manufactures wire-line and drilling measurement solutions for the oilfield services segment. GE Oil & Gas exploits technological innovation from other GE businesses, such as aviation and healthcare, to continuously improve oil and gas industry performance and productivity. GE Oil & Gas employs more than 20,000 people worldwide and operates in over 100 countries.
Tags: mcs turbomachinery , ge turbomachinery equipment , apps for turbomachinery , turbomachinery 2011 , turbomachinery , ge turbo machinery 2011 , ge book turbo machinery , ge turbo machinery , who created the turbomachinery