1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
The maps are taken from the National Geoportal of Ministero dell'Ambiente and are provided from a WMS server.
The application has been developed independently by the author without any relationship with the Ministero dell'Ambiente.
This application has the following features:
* Shows the geological map of Italy, with resolution 1:500000.
* Shows the geolitological map of Italy, with resolution 1:500000.
* Shows the seismic classification map of Italy, updated to 2012;
* Overlay with Google Maps™ Road or Satellite tiles.
* Zoom, Pan.
* Selection of shapes representing different geological area by rectangle and point (just press the selection tool button and select one or more municipalities).
* Grid visualization of alphanumerical data.
* Labels indicating names of geological areas.
Geologia Italia is built with the "ItacaMap for Android", a programming framework that enables Java developers to build rich and high performance GIS applications for Android smartphones and tablets. ItacaMap is basically composed of a custom WMS/WFS server (OGC WMS 1.1.1 compliant) and a number of client libraries and application for different platforms (e.g.: Android, Silverlight, HTML5, Windows 8, etc.).
More information at the developer web site.
Tags: mappa geologica italia, que son pantallas en geologia.
1.0.2 - added compatibility for Android versions prior to 2.2;
1.0.3 - added seismic classification map;
1.0.4 - minimal adjustments;
1.0.5 - minimal adjustments;