1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Good Share™ is a secure file sharing application that improves collaboration across enterprise workers. Good Share enables workers to access, sync and share corporate documents instantly from SharePoint and other file server repositories with no VPN, firewall re-configurations, or extra datastores.
Good Share provides enterprise IT the assurance that their mobile workforce is compliant with regulatory requirements and that critical data is fully secured and protected.
Good Share supports Android™ devices running the Ice Cream Sandwich v4.0 OS (or later). Here’s what’s available in Good Share v2.8:
End user features:
- Browse, download, upload, email, and delete corporate documents
- Save documents on the device for offline access
- Access SharePoint™ sites and check documents in and out
- Make changes to documents and synchronize them back to file servers
- View the same network resource names on your mobile device as on your PC
IT administration features:
- End-to-end security and governance
- Encrypt data in-transit and at-rest using FIPS-certified AES
- Integrate into your organization’s Active Directory, and Good’s user authentication protocol
- Supports granular document policies for regulatory or legal requirements
- Only allows documents to be shared by trusted, approved apps that are appropriate for productivity
- Ensures multi-factor authentication for device and user validity
- Requires no need for device to be connected via VPN
- Keeps document audit logs and provides reporting by keyword search
- IT administration can remotely wipe the application and its contents without interfering with personal information
Contact your business IT team to ask about powering your productivity with Good Share.
Tags: good share, good share, good share server.
Faster loading for previously visited folders
Mark folders favorite for secure offline access
Download performance enhancements
Manually refresh contents of a folder
Adding a SharePoint site or a NAS share on one device automatically shows on all devices *
Easily map drives on your Windows PC to automatically show on all devices *
Users do not need to enter AD credentials in Kerberos environment
* Requires administrators to enable policy to allow users to define their own data sources