GoToAssist (Remote Support)
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Citrix
Support your customers 24/7 when and where they need help.
• On-demand remote support (unlimited use from your Android device)
• Intuitive touch and gesture controls
• 400% zoom to see details and operate with precision
• Full keyboard functionality (including special keys Alt, Ctrl, and Tab)
• Preview text mode for fast typing
• Works seamlessly with existing firewalls - no need for special configuration
• 128-bit AES encryption, dual passwords and end-to-end user authentication
• Connects over 3G and Wi-Fi
• Free 24/7 support
New to GoToAssist Remote Support? Download the free app from Google Play and click on "Create Account" at the login screen to provide unlimited live support sessions for free!
Already have a GoToAssist Remote Support account? Log in with your existing credentials to access your account and connect to your unattended machines as well.
HOW TO GET STARTED
1) Download and install the GoToAssist app from Google Play on your Android device.
2) Log in with your GoToAssist credentials.
3) Once logged in, tap on device screen to create a support session when instructed to and have your user go to www.fastsupport.com and enter the remote support ID for your support session or send them an invitation to connect via email. Your user accepts the connection and you can begin to provide remote support.
• Instantly connect to users and their devices to solve problems quickly by directly controlling their computer with the intuitive multi-touch display.
• Start a remote support session directly from your Android device.
• Provide remote support from your Android device quickly and easily. Once the app is installed, enter your existing account credentials and start a support session.
• You can be in the office even when you’re out of the office. With GoToAssist for Android you can connect and resolve technical issues from your favorite Android device to any Mac® or PC.
• GoToAssist for Android comes with free 24/7 Global Customer Support, so you’re never left hanging.
• GoToAssist for Android is backed by Citrix, so you can count on this app working when you need it.
This version of GoToAssist has been certified on the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S5
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Samsung Galaxy S3
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Samsung Galaxy Pro
• Asus Nexus 7
• LG Nexus 5
• Droid Razr
• HTC One
• Motorola Xoom
This version of GoToAssist should be compatible with most devices that meet the following general requirements:
• Android OS 4.x or newer
• Internet connection
• Windows® 7, Vista, 2003 server or XP
• Mac OS® X v10.5 (Leopard) or newer
• Internet Explorer® 7.0 or newer, Firefox® 3.5 or newer or Safari™ 3.0 or newer
Tags: go2assist, go to assist citrix, gotoassist, gotoassist starter, teamviewer cannot.use.mouse version, go2assist from, citrix gotoassist teamviewer, erfahrungen go to assist, gotoassiststarter, gotoassist.apollolibrary.
Backend support for disabling of features
New in-app feedback survey
Transparency added to toolbar
Additional bug fixes
Important Security updates