gProjectViewer is compatible with MS Project 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and all earlier versions.
The interface is similar to MS Project making gProjectViewer simple and intuitive for the end users.
gProjectViewer has been enhanced with touch specific controls. For example, you can use pinch open and pinch close gestures to zoom in or out on project details.
Standard MS Project views are available including Calendar, Gantt Chart, Task Sheet, Task Usage, Resource Sheet, Resource Usage.
The Tasks default view for the phone interface was originally design to give you the entire project task names, dates and resources in one phone friendly interface using the familiar phone email design and functionality.
To quickly view tasks assigned to a specific resource select Resource Sheet and click on resource name.
Other quick features include:
- Sorting & Filtering
- Zoom In/Zoom Out
- View Project Outline
gProjectViewer is available in multiple languages including :
There are various support ways to open and view a Microsoft Project File (mpp) from your Android device
- Install the supported file storage client applications like Google Drive, Box, Drop Box or Sky Drive, locate the mpp file and double click on the file to open with gProjectViewer
- Use the gProjectViewer interface to log in and open the mpp files from the cloud storage sites
- Double click on an mpp file in your email attachment to open with gProjectViewer
Please note that this is a Read-Only Project Viewer application, no changes allowed to the file- think of it as an Adobe Reader app.
For more products and information please visit our website at www.projectviewercentral.com.
- Added support for SkyDrive, Box, Basecamp, MS Project Server, Send by email
- Improved Google Drive and Dropbox support
- Improved open interface
- Improved tablet version menus
- Speed / performance improvements