What kind of functions does the GS1 Logger for Staff have to offer?
-Scanning GS1 standardized barcodes (linear, 2D) – based on a barcode reader license
-Capturing all GS1 ID Key manually
-Verifying the user’s right to use barcodes and filtering out illegal numbers
-Qualifying the barcodes according to the GS1 General Specifications
-Sending a report, completed with photos, in an email at the time of data collection or later on the website
-Storing the logged information, including time and location
-Listing and retrieving the logged data on a mobile device
-Listing and retrieving the logged data on an internet-based platform, and preparing statistics
What kind of databases is the GS1 Logger for Staff linked to?
-Location database based on coordinate information provided by Eurostat
Experience and useful information
With the use of the GS1 Logger for Staff application, the GS1 Community can also take advantage of the wide range of benefits offered by the smartphones: no matter when and where you are, they always provide you with the opportunity to verify barcodes and filter out illegal numbers, which is the common interest and benefit of the GS1 Community and the GS1 users of the supply chain.
The application is only available for GS1 Member Organisations. To use the GS1 Logger application the users have to register on the gs1logger.gs1hu.org website.
To ensure that every GS1 Member Organisation can use the application efficiently, it will be available in the national language of the member organisations (currently, the application and the Admin website is available in Hungarian, English and Russian, Portuguese).
Tags: gs1 logger for staff, gs1 logger for staff about, gs1 staff profile.
Recently changed in this version:
- minor bugfix
- ISBN country prefix handling
- Handling 'www' prefixed code as a valid website url
- Qualification approved by the GS1Lib but unsent records can report only after sending them and its GEPIR query have been failed
- Opening of sending (saving) any records without AI or Code (E.g. a very offen used non standard product url in qr code)
- GS1Lib bugfix: GS/FNC1 handling at the very last positon of the separator required codes when they also followed by other element(s)