House of J Cafe
by: Appline • 0
Chef Josh was raised in Long Beach, CA, where he developed an interest for cooking. His love of cooking (and eating!) great food was forged in his early years. After high school years, Josh headed to Le Cordon Blue College in Pasadena California, where he graduated as an executive chef in the culinary arts.
From there, Josh began his own gourmet catering company, servicing corporate accounts throughout Southern California. Josh soon realized that he was ready to take his catering company to the next level and opening his own restaurant became his main passion. After spending a couple of of years in Oregon and Washington, Josh came across a great opportunity and moved him and his (Enny), to Las Vegas where they now reside.
Upon taking over the existing restaurant, Josh began to add his own flare, in the changing of the name and in the adding to the menu, bringing great items like his Authentic Huevos Rancheros and a few other mouth watering items.
- Call Us feature gives you a one touch dialing to our business.
- Need directions simply tap on the Directions Tab and get turn by turn directions to House Of J Cafe.
- View our mouth watering menu.
- Check out what's going on at our restaurant in the Events Tab.
- House Of J Cafe offers weekly specials in the Specials Tab.
- We would love to hear from you, simply use the Message Tab to send us a message.
- Fan Wall Tab allows you to log into your social media and post a message here.
- Buy 5 Omelets and get on free when you the QR Coupon.
Tags: the new yolandas river house app coupon