The guide features:
- Human Capital and Talent
- Health and Welfare
- Retirement and Investment
- Compensation and Payroll
- Outsourcing & Technology
- Global vendors including
--- Middle East
--- North America
--- South America
- Labor, Legal and Compliance
- Employee Leasing Solutions - Professional Employer Organizations (PEO)
- Employee Training
- HR Certification and Advanced Education
Each category includes multiple sources, many including:
- Associations and Non-profits
- News and Blogs
- Services and Tools
This app is feature packed with ........
- Touchscreen enabled!
- Read the materials offline after installation.
- Scroll enabled and the touch screen allows you to slide up or down with your finger.
- You choose the font size, the font style, the line spacing, screen light toggles on and off for easy reading, you choose your favorite background and text colors.
- Day and night reading modes: allows you to adjust settings instantly to keep your eyes comfortable.
- Touch screen triggers links directly from the guide to source websites.
Finally, you can access a truly practical guide to the most valuable HR websites on the Internet! We’ve categorized and summarized the best sources of consultants, surveys, associations, blogs, governmental sites, tools, services and more. Whether you are a seasoned professional or new to the industry you will be able to navigate quickly to qualified sites. No more struggling with how to organize and set up all the information, tools, blogs and resources you find online. Each resource has been indexed by category, sub categories and once you narrow your search you will find detailed site descriptions that will save you hours searching the internet. No more lost links or wasted hours searching for that perfect site.
Tags: test as human resource, hr script, human resources management in, human resource pictures, human resource, button click item list, human resources app, human resource management application, hr glossary free version, wwwhumanresourcepicturescom.
Read the information offline after installation.
Touch screen allows you to slide up or down with your finger.
You choose the font size, the font style, the line spacing, screen light toggles on and off for easy reading, you choose your favorite background and text colors.
Day and night reading modes: allows you to adjust settings instantly to keep your eyes comfortable.
Touch screen triggers links directly from the guide to source websites.