10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
- Securely drop documents, presentations and photos to your colleagues with Files.
- Find experts in your organization and build a social network with Profiles.
- Join together with others to accomplish business goals through Communities.
- Influence and share your expertise through Blogs and Wikis.
- Get everyone on the same page using Bookmarks.
- Track your project progress to success with Activities.
- Share news, links and status across your network at any time.
In order to access your company Connections server, you will need a userid and password along with the URL address of the server. The app will prompt you for this information. To use this app, your company must have deployed IBM Connections 3.0.1 (or higher) with the latest APAR applied for mobile (Connections server 220.127.116.11 or higher is recommended). Connections 4.0 CR1 offers the highest level of performance and features. App management features are only available on servers which also have 18.104.22.168 CR2 or higher applied. Check with your company administrator if you aren't experiencing all of the capabilities described.
In order to access your Connections files on IBM SmartCloud Engage using the app:
- When you start the app tap IBM SmartCloud for where you want to connect.
- Enter the userid and password for your account.
If you do not have IBM Connections deployed in your company, but want to try it out for free, just log into IBM Greenhouse, which is an IBM product trial site.
- Using your web browser go to http://greenhouse.lotus.com
- Tap on Sign up Today to create your userid and password.
- Download this app. When you start the app tap IBM Greenhouse for where you want to connect.
- Enter the userid and password that were created when you registered.
It is that simple to get started!
If you are an end user and experiencing a problem, please contact your company IT help desk. If you are a Connections administrator experiencing a problem, please open a PMR with your IBM customer number. In addition to rating the app, you can tell us what we have done right or what we can do better by emailing IBM mobile software engineering directly at email@example.com
For more information about IBM Connections, go to the official product web site:
For details about IBM Connections on IBM Greenhouse, go to: https://greenhouse.lotus.com/wpsgh/wcm/connect/lotus+greenhouse/lotus+greenhouse+next+site/home/products/ibm+lotus+connections.
For details about Connections Files on IBM SmartCloud Engage, go to:
Tags: ibm connections screenshots, ibm connections 3.01, ibm connections on android, ibm connections, ibm connections screenshots mobile, search in ibm connections 3, ibm connections png icon, use ibm intranet in android, ibm connections mobile screen shots, ibm connections setting on android.
Recently changed in this version:
- Supports Contacts and Community Files, Forums, and Bookmarks on SmartCloud
- @mentions for status updates (Connections server 4.5 or above)
- Target status updates to individual profiles or a community
- Support liking for status update comments (Connections server 4.0 CR2 or above)
- Access file downloads from the launcher
- Show recently viewed Communities
- Enhanced Community description support
- Enhancements to the URL for launching the app
- Requires Android 2.3.3 or above