IBM Connections Chat
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By IBM Collaboration Solutions
IBM Connections Chat brings to market new and exciting capabilities to give you access to your people networks from the comfort of your smartphone or tablet. IBM Connections Chat follows on IBM Sametime's footsteps to help you accelerate your business processes, improve decision making and, ultimately, help you make the leap to the new way to work. IBM Connections Chat works with your IBM Sametime 9 infrastructure and features built-in integration with IBM's Connections Cloud family of offerings.
- Rich presence including geographic location
- Presence integration into IBM Traveler
- One-to-one and group chat with offline messaging support
- Chat history
- One-to-one audio and video chat
- Broadcast announcements
- Powerful search capabilities
- Send and receive photos
- Robust push-notification support
- Support for multiple communities
- URL-based, one-click configuration
IBM Connections Chat for Android supports both the IBM Sametime 8.5.2 IFR 1 Proxy, and the new IBM Sametime 9 Proxy. However, the new voice and video capabilities are only available when connecting to an IBM Sametime 9 Proxy instance.
For more information on IBM Connections Chat, visit http://www.ibm.com/sametime or join us at our Sametime Blog at http://www.ibm.com/sametimeblog.
A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the web as http://www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml. All references to names in the images refer to fictitious company and ficitious persons, designed for illustration purposes only.
Tags: sametime, how to configure sametime, ibm sametime, mobile sametime, ibm sametime configuration, sametime server id port, sametime proxy address, ibm sametime proxy server, how to configure sametime in, configure ibm sametime.
- Android 5.0 support
- MobileIron AppConnect integration
- Now available in Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Norwegian (Bokmal), Portuguese, Russian, Slovene, Swedish and Turkish
- Defect fixes