For four days each year, the ICAS Convention is the center of the air show business universe. Hundreds or industry professionals gather in Las Vegas each year to renew business relationships, conduct business and learn about the exciting world of air show operations and management. This year, the ICAS Convention will be held on December 8, 9, 10 and 11 at the Rio All-Suites Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada.
ICAS will offer nearly 50 different educational sessions during the 2014 ICAS Convention. The topics and the format of this extensive education program have been fine-tuned during the 40+ years that ICAS has been running this important education event. Indeed, long before the ICAS Convention included a trade show and exhibit hall, ICAS members were attending this annual business meeting to meet, discuss and learn from one another.
Educational programming includes everything from a pre-convention, day-long, information-packed introductory workshop on air show air/ground operations to a series of 40 hour-long break-out sessions conducted throughout the convention. And the education program for the 2014 ICAS Convention will include some of our perennially most popular sessions, as well as a large number of new programs designed to help you look at the air show industry from a somewhat different perspective.
For most air show professionals, the ICAS exhibit hall is one giant 60,000 square foot classroom. At any given point during the ICAS Convention, it will contain – virtually – every air show expert in North America. Think of that. Subject matter experts. All in one place. All at the same time. All willing and able to share that expertise with you. Year in and year out, our convention delegates tell us that the exhibit sessions are the single most important part of the convention. That’s why we focus much of the organization’s attention on making it the best possible tool for introducing air show performers and support service providers to the event organizers who organize and conduct air shows. And, to ensure that the activity on the exhibit hall floor gets the full attention of all our convention delegates, ICAS does not schedule any other educational sessions, meetings or events while the exhibit hall is open.
With the ICAS mobile you can:
- View the schedule of workshops and educational seminars directly on your mobile device
- Browse the lineup of speakers that will be at the event
- Get access to a list of FAQs and any general information you may want to know about the ICAS Convention
- Get directions to the Rio All-Suites Hotel directly within the app and access the hotel map for a detailed layout of the hotel
- Browse a list of the organizations and exhibitors that will be in the exhibit hall
- Get the latest news from the ICAS social media pages
- Share your status directly to your Facebook or Twitter page or take and share a photo directly to Facebook
from 3 reviews