Infosecurity Europe 2014
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Turn on and off the flashlight.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - com.geniemobile.app800083.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
- - com.geniemobile.app800083.permission.MAPS_RECEIVE
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES
Displaying 3 of 17 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.11 released 10 days ago.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.10 released on February 20, 2014.
- ChangesName changed from Infosecurity Europe 2013 to Infosecurity Europe 2014 on February 20, 2014.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.7 released on October 11, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.6 released on July 17, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on April 13, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.4 released on February 22, 2013.
- ChangesName changed from Infosecurity Europe 2012 to Infosecurity Europe 2013 on February 22, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500 downloads level reached on April 28, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on April 13, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50 downloads level reached on April 12, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10 downloads level reached on April 07, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1 downloads level reached on March 29, 2012.
- NewFirst appearance on March 28, 2012.
Displaying 4 of 14 - show all
Users who installed this also installed