The INSOL International app is designed from the ground up to assist delegates attending our various conferences and seminars throughout the year.
The app provides access to full itineraries of events, as well as any supplementary documentation that may be available. Delegates are also able to complete a networking profile, complete with their company information, e-mail addresses, and social network links. These profiles will be visible to other delegates, which can lead to further networking opportunities.
New features for the latest version of the INSOL International app include:
- Itineraries and supplementary documents for any ancillary meetings that may take place before conference and seminar main events
- A “favourite” option that allows you to choose meetings and seminars that you would like to attend. You will then receive reminders via push notifications as they draw closer
- Information on event venues, including floor plans, photos, and contact information
- A detailed event calendar for all conferences and seminars
- Detailed information on event sponsors, including social media links and contact details
Please note: to access information provided for an INSOL conference seminar, you will need to be registered as a delegate. Access instructions for the app will be sent with the conference seminar joining instructions.
After the event has concluded, you will be notified through the app of any changes or updates to information on the INSOL website.
INSOL International is a worldwide federation of national associations for accountants and lawyers who specialize in turnaround and insolvency. There are currently over 43 member associations with over 9,000 professionals participating as members of INSOL International.