Interactive Employment Service
by: Labour Department • 1.7K
The development of the Interactive Employment Service (“iES”) mobile application aims at extending and enhancing the services of the iES website. Job seekers can use this app with their mobile devices to search for suitable vacancies from the job vacancy database of the Labour Department anytime and anywhere.
Main features of the mobile application include:
1. searching for job vacancies with keywords, job order number, job type, position, industry, work location, payment term, expected salary, job nature and posted date;
2. sorting of job vacancy search result;
3. saving of selected vacancies in “My Clipped Jobs” for off-line browsing;
4. providing latest information on vacancies of Government Non-Civil Service Contract posts, recruitment activities at Job Centres and updates on employment services;
5. providing push notifications of “Job Alert” and “What’s New” subscription option for receiving alert messages on new job vacancies that match pre-set search criteria and latest updates on employment services (Function setting : More > Settings > Opt for “Job Alert” and “What’s New” under “Notifications”);
6. providing updated addresses, telephone numbers, opening hours and map locations of Job Centres; and
7. supporting traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese and English selection.
This app supports Android version 4.1 or above.
Tags: interactive employment service , ies互動就業 , interactive service , labour department vacancy database
by Kelvin Hon
Apr 20, 2016 | "OK"
No copy and paste and can not link with Google for search THE COMPANY , only link with gmail but has bug.