100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
View the programme, floorplan, speakers, and much more!
The 9th European Congress and Exhibition will be held 4–7 June 2013 in Dublin. It comes in the wake of an extraordinarily successful 19th ITS World Congress held in Vienna in October 2012. In terms of lead generation, number and profile of participants, number and scope of deals initiated or made, new records were reached.
The theme of ITS 2013 - Dublin is “Real Solutions for Real Needs”
All regions face similar challenges in delivering sustainable transport solutions to meet their current and future mobility requirements. Transport authorities are aware of the real needs specific to their region but often find it difficult to identify detailed information on targeted ITS solutions that would deliver direct and tangible positive outcomes.
The primary focus of Dublin 2013 Congress will be on proven deployed solutions and innovative R&D that solve real problems and deliver value for money in today’s challenging economic environment.
The Congress is an associated event of the Irish Presidency of the Council of the European Union.
ERTICO, European ITS Congress, Dublin, ITS Conference, ITS 2013, ITS2013
- Fixed a synchronization bug
- Added useful websites to information
- Added Airport Bus Transfer website to transport
- Speakers and participants are now sorted by last name
- Minor bug fixes
- Changed handouts to daily highlights. Highlight videos will be added during the congress.
- Minor layout changes, bug fixes and improvements
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed for the Samsung Galaxy S3, and possibly other devices.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements