50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
- This application requires connectivity to Cisco Unified Communications Manager (TM) and does not work without it. If you do not know if your company provides access to this service, please contact your IT department. You cannot use this application without an account on this service.
- The Dial via Office feature requires Cisco Jabber for Android Release 9.1(1) and Cisco Unified Communications Manager (TM) Release 9.1(1a). Unified CM Release 9.1(1a) is targeted to release at the end of February, 2013.
- To upgrade to Cisco Jabber for Android Release 9.1(2), you must first uninstall any previous versions of the product from your device.
Cisco Jabber for Android is officially supported for the following devices, but may still run on other Android devices and OS versions with various limitations.
Samsung Galaxy S II running Android version 4.0.4
Samsung Galaxy S III running Android version 4.1.1
Samsung Galaxy Nexus running Android version 4.1.1
Samsung Galaxy Note II running Android version 4.1.2
Consult the Cisco Support Forums at http://supportforums.cisco.com if you encounter issues with unsupported devices.
- Make and receive Internetcalls using:
- the wireless LAN
- a VPN over any strong Wi-Fi network, such as your home Wi-Fi network, hotspots, and hotel rooms
- Make calls over the mobile voice network using the Dial via Office feature
- Use mid-call and advance features for Internetcalls, which allow you to:
- Conference, transfer, hold, and resume calls
- Add a call, swap between active calls, and initiate a conference call
- Handoff calls to the mobile voice network as you leave Wi-Fi coverage
- Browse and play a list of your voice messages with visual voicemail, and read the transcription (if available)
- Look up coworkers in your corporate directory and view their reporting structure
By using this application you agree to the terms of the accompanying end-user license agreement (EULA).
Cisco Jabber for Android requires licensing. For more information, see: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps11678/products_licensing_information_listing.html
Deployment information for System Administrators: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps11678/prod_installation_guides_list.html
End user frequently asked questions:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps11678/products_user_guide_list.html
Cisco, Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Jabber for Android are trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. Copyright © 2013 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Tags: не работает jabber на htc, how to conference call on htc android 4.0.4, jabber android 4, jabber android 2.2, jabber android.
Recently changed in this version:
Cisco Jabber for Android 9.1(2) now supports Samsung Galaxy S II with Android OS 4.0.4
This release also contains bug fixes. See Release 9.1(2) for more information
Last activity on Jabber
- caiyu Downloaded 3d ago
- speedback Downloaded Apr 24, 2013
- onlygis Downloaded Apr 17, 2013
- yprades Downloaded Apr 16, 2013
- darshanhuang Downloaded Apr 9, 2013
- panosgr1 Downloaded Apr 8, 2013
- pedalocas Downloaded Apr 4, 2013
- parkie Downloaded Mar 5, 2013
- Bobshyno Downloaded Mar 2, 2013