*** 3 FREE AUDIO BOOKS ***
James Caan is one of Britain’s most successful and dynamic entrepreneurs. He has been building and selling businesses for over 30 years and knows all the key issues facing entrepreneurs at different stages of the business cycle.
Known by many for his time on BBC2's hit show Dragons' Den, James is a passionate supporter of entrepreneurship and now shares his Business Secrets with Android phone users.
The app includes over 100 secrets in video and audio format. They offer tangible, easy-to-understand business advice and tips for everyone - from the seasoned entrepreneur to the beginner with a dream.
Also included are the audio book versions of James' best-selling books - his autobiography 'The Real Deal', ‘Get The Job You Really Want’, and ‘Start Your Business in 7 Days’ – all for FREE!
Find out how James left school without any qualifications and built a global business with a turnover of more than £130 million, how to find the best employers and sail through their job interviews, and how to work out if your business idea is a workable and life-changing one.
As yet another free bonus feature, you can also stream episodes of James’ hit new TV show The Business Class, where he once again provides businesses with valuable growth advice.
The app’s Business Secrets section covers 9 key subjects, essential to any entrepreneur.
* People & Hiring: finding and keeping the best people & getting the most out of your staff
* Raising Money: raising money from banks, angels & and other sources
* Managing Finances: budgeting, dealing with customers & making best use of profits
* Growing Your Business: preparing for growth, options for growth, networking & innovating
* Overseas Expansion: understanding currency, regulation & different business cultures
* Marketing: internet marketing, brand building and the importance of selling yourself
* Leadership: mentoring, management, nurturing & developing people
* Social Media: using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube to drive customers and revenue
* Exiting Strategy: knowing when you're ready to sell, creating value & making your exit
Let James tell you everything you need to know for sure-fire business success
Tags: james caan , james caan business secrets , james caan growing your business , james caan business secrets autobiographie , caans secrets
from 265 reviews