10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
Also in : Job search
- Ease of use
- Resume builder
- Search by position, company, keyword, country, ZIP...
- Stark design
- More filters and features are missing
Job search made simple
Indeed.com is a job offer aggregator. It brings together job opportunities from different sources in order to make easier for you finding the one that meets your requirements. As you can imagine, its database of available jobs is massive. When it comes to job search, the more the better.
Job Search is Indeed's official app. It makes extremely easy searching for job offers: type position, company or keyword and country, city, or ZIP code and tap search. In a matter of seconds it will list dozens of offers to check and apply for. It keeps track of your search history in order to notify you when new offers for that position come up. Finally, you can build your CV and check your previous jobs.
Indee's Job Search it's a stark app in regards of both design and features. However, it's an intuitive, straightforward and light app. A must-have app for those looking for a job.
In a single search, Indeed offers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards.
From search to apply, Job Search app helps you through the entire process of finding a new job.
World’s #1 Job Search
- Join over 100 million job seekers each month who use Indeed
- Find jobs in over 50 countries and 28 languages
- Search the Indeed database of over 15 million jobs
- Simple, fast-loading job search
- Find openings in cities near you using your device’s GPS
- View new jobs added since your last search and be the first to apply
- Search by job title, company and location to find your dream job
- Find full-time, part-time, contract, freelance and internship jobs
- Use your Indeed Resume to easily apply to select jobs
- Create, upload or import a resume, joining Indeed’s network of over 35 million resumes
- Personalize a message for each job before applying
- Don’t want to apply just yet? Send a reminder to apply later
- Save or email your favorite jobs
- Create a free Indeed account
- Follow favorite companies to get the latest jobs and news
- Have the newest jobs delivered to your inbox
- See which jobs you’ve visited, saved, and applied to
- Preview page displays full description of job posting
- See how companies rate, as evaluated by employees
- Read reviews of companies posted by over 3 million employees
- See photos of what it’s like to work at companies before you apply
- Review your own employer
Please send feedback to email@example.com
• Navigation improvements
• Search suggestions as you type
• Option to open job postings in web browser
• Bug fixes
Like the app? Rate us and share your stories.
VERY USEFULL for asst prof job
I used to be able to filter search results using the "options" menu for part-time vs full time postings, but now my only option is to change my query to include part-time and hope for the best. I have to open each of the postings now to see if it indicates somewhere that it is a PT/FT position, and many times it's not. Otherwise, this has gotten me a few interviews so far!
She safety invironmetal officer
Very good app
Saved me lots of time