KashDroid - Kashflow client
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Kashflow.com is an web based accounting application.
This app communicates securely (over SSL) with Kashflow.com using their published API.
* Multiple account support (if you have multiple businesses you can easily switch, this includes having a widget for each)
* Address book sync - access your Kashflow contacts on your phone through your contacts application (Add-on **)
* Receipt attachment upload/download (allowing you to attach photos of receipts/invoices)
* Dashboard widget give you a quick overview of your businesses position (owed/liabilities/bank balance etc) (Add-on **)
* Invoice creation and email even if offline/without network connection (Add-on **) (see below)
* Quote creation and conversion to invoice
* Customer and Supplier creation even if offline/without network connection (Add-on **)
* View supplier and customer details along with associated receipts and invoices.
* View your bank accounts and their transactions. Create or edit your existing transactions (Add-on **)
* Supports portrait/landscape rotation and different sized devices (tablet and phone optimised layouts)
* Graphical reports of income/net profit.
We are actively adding features to the app - and will generally prioritise bug fixes and suggestions from end users.
If you experience any problems with your in-app purchase, let us know and we will refund you while we transition over to the subscription model.
Read more at http://www.kashdroid.com
** - Requires in-app subscription purchase.
You will need to sign up to, and purchase a monthly subscription from, Kashflow.com to use this app.
You will also need to enable API access to your Kashflow account in order for the app to talk to Kashflow.com.
To enable API access to your Kashflow account, you will need to -
* Log in
* Go to settings, api ( https://securedwebapp.com/api.asp )
* Tick the tickbox next to "Enabled - Enable the API for my Kashflow account"
* Untick "Restrict Access", or add the AutoAuth token when prompted at login (Or under settings if you have already added your account)
* Ensure "Password Settings" is in a known state.
* Click 'Update'
Tags: kashroid app..