Kashflow.com is an web based accounting application.
This app communicates securely (over SSL) with Kashflow.com using their published API.
* Multiple account support (if you have multiple businesses you can easily switch, this includes having a widget for each)
* Address book sync - access your Kashflow contacts on your phone through your contacts application(Add-on **)
* Receipt attachment upload/download (images+details)
* Widget support giving you a quick overview (owed/liabilities/bank balance etc) (Add-on **)
* Invoice creation and email even if offline/without network connection (Add-on **) (see below)
* Customer and Supplier creation even if offline/without network connection (Add-on **)
* View supplier and customer details along with associated receipts and invoices.
* View your bank accounts and their transactions. Create or edit your existing transactions (Add-on **)
* Supports portrait/landscape rotation and different sized devices (tablet and phone optimised layouts)
* Offline support - you can create invoices with no network connection for later automatic synchronisation.
* Graphical reports of income/net profit.
We are actively adding features to the app - and will generally prioritise bug fixes and suggestions from end users.
If you experience any problems with your in-app purchase, let us know and we will refund you while we transition over to the subscription model.
Read more at http://www.kashdroid.com
** - Requires in-app subscription purchase.
You will need to sign up to, and purchase a monthly subscription from, Kashflow.com to use this app.
You will also need to enable API access to your Kashflow account in order for the app to talk to Kashflow.com.
To enable API access to your Kashflow account, you will need to -
* Log in
* Go to settings, api ( https://securedwebapp.com/api.asp )
* Tick the tickbox next to "Enabled - Enable the API for my Kashflow account"
* Untick "Restrict Access", or add the AutoAuth token when prompted at login (Or under settings if you have already added your account)
* Ensure "Password Settings" is in a known state.
* Click 'Update'
Recently changed in this version:
1.38-More fixes for bank transactions
1.37-Fix for some users experiencing crash on start
1.36-Fix a possible FC viewing bank transactions
1.35-Fix for entering app via widget, improve widget security
1.34-Fix FC when editing supplier details, add ability to change receipt reference
1.33-Widget now uses new Google Play subscription model (another subscription is not required)
1.32-Fix FC when creating new customer, fix possible FC when selecting account