(Note: The functionality in this app has been incorporated into a newer, free app named BenchVue Mobile that supports oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, function generators, DMMs, and power supplies.)
Keysight Oscilloscope Mobile is the result of an investigation by Keysight Labs. It enables you to view live waveforms, make measurements, capture instrument screenshots and control your Keysight/Agilent oscilloscope from your tablet or phone.
Supports up to 4 analog channels
Simulation mode available - experiment with the app before connecting it to your oscilloscope
Save screen captures from your instrument onto your mobile device
Your scope can be connected via LAN, GPIB, USB or RS232
Collaboration - Have a colleague connect to the same scope on their tablet or phone and see what you see.
Control the following functions on your Keysight/Agilent Oscilloscope (see below for supported models/firmware)
• start/stop/single acquisition
• change time/div
• change volts/div
• turn channels on/off
• select trigger type/level/source
• measure: frequency, rise/fall time, min/max, peak-peak
Keysight Oscilloscope Mobile requires installation of a companion program on your Windows( WinXP, Win7, Win8) PC called Keysight Oscilloscope Mobile Agent to communicate with your Keysight/Agilent Oscilloscope. It is available here and is free: http://www.keysight.com/find/scopemobile
To view and control a Keysight/Agilent oscilloscope:
1. On your Windows PC, install Keysight Oscilloscope Mobile Agent
Available free from http://www.keysight.com/find/scopemobile
2. Start Keysight Oscilloscope Mobile Agent on your PC and connect to your oscilloscope.
3. Start this app and tap Connect to Scope.
4. Enter the IP Address or hostname of your PC and tap Connect.
To view and control a simulated oscilloscope:
1. Start this app and tap Simulate Scope.
Android 2.3.5 and up
Microsoft Windows PC (WinXP, Win7, Win8) Running Keysight Oscilloscope Mobile Agent
Supported Keysight/Agilent Oscilloscopes
The following Keysight/Agilent Oscilloscope series and firmware revision levels are supported:
InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series, Minimum Firmware Revision 01.10
InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series, Minimum Firmware Revision 01.10
InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series, Minimum Firmware Revision 01.10
InfiniiVision 6000 Series, Minimum Firmware Revision 05.20
* InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series, Minimum Firmware Revision 06.00
InfiniiVision 7000 Series, Minimum Firmware Revision 05.20
Infiniium 9000 Series, Minimum Firmware Revision 03.10
* Infiniium S-Series, Minimum Firmware Revision 05.00
* Requires Keysight Oscilloscope Mobile Agent 1.4 or above
Please email email@example.com to report bugs, ask questions or give us your feedback.
Tags: agilent oscilloscope mobile , oscilloscope , how to use simulated agilent oscilloscope
from 59 reviews