1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
★ Use this application to:
- deploy Lean Manufacturing: tool by tool, area by area, by a business approach,
- continuously treat production data on workplace, in collaboration with operators.
★ Deploy Lean Manufacturing around these pillars:
- visual management,
- standardization of operations,
- production leveling.
★ The “Deploy” part consists of practical explanations, illustrated by many drawings:
- Determine where you should start your continuous improvement approach
- Make work environment cleaner and safer
- Develop communication tools through a visual management
- Calculate time really available for manufacture
- Identify and eliminate wastes of Value Added
- Adjust production cycle on the need of customer through Takt time
- Assign resources strictly necessary for manufacture
- Reduce your changeover time
- Build a Kanbans schedule to manage workflow by Just-In-Time
- Sustain Lean through a structured approach
★ Calculate easily major indicators of Lean: Required Time, Net Time, Fully Productive Time, Availability Rate, Quality rate, OEE Overall Equipment Effectiveness, Average Daily Demand, Takt time, Resources, Kanban.
★ Send data (collected and calculated) by email.
★ No particular knowledge is required to use this application:
- Lean beginners will appreciate: road map to self deploy Lean, topics that may be read independently, explanations with lot of drawings, calculators for main Lean indicators, send questions to authors;
- Lean experts will appreciate: materials to use on workplace, concrete examples.
★ Improve this app: if you want more information about a topic or if you want information about a new topic, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
★ Please, update this app to fully benefit of new topics, bug fixes or performance improvement. This app is updated regularly.
★ Keywords: 5M, 5S, Continuous improvement, Demand Flow Technology, Gemba, Heijunka, Hoshin kanri, Jidoka, Just-In-Time, Kaizen, Kanbans, Lean Manufacturing, Net time, OEE Overall Equipment Effectiveness, Muda, Mura, Muri, PDCA, Quality rate, Resources, Six Sigma, SMED, Standardization, Strategy deployment, Takt time, U-cell, Value added, VSM, Wastes, world class.
Tags: lean manufacturing, lean management, lean, takt demand flow technology, ntreprise lean manufacturing management, lean manufacturing software, leanmanufacturing apps, lean manufacture como usar, takt time resource calculator, jeu gratuit lean manufacturing.
- V3.15: New user interface (light), text modifications
- V3.14: Bug fixes, text modifications (start point, VSM, kaizen, wastes, takt time, SMED, sustaining), new text (learning by doing)
- V3.13: text translation (waste)
- V3.12: text modifications (5S)
- V3.11: New drawings (5 why, Wastes, SMED), new topics (Mura, Muri, 5M)
- V3.10: New texts (Area approach, global approach, expected results, VSM).
- V3.09: New drawing (5S), new text about kaizen, new text about lean management.