1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Cisco Systems, Inc.
AnyConnect is supported on the following Lenovo devices:
- Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet (WiFi connected)
Note that the Android images must be official carrier or Lenovo provided versions, and not home-brew or third-party builds of Android. "Incompatible with other application(s)..." or "Unknown Reason: -8" at install indicates unsupported device.
Cisco AnyConnect provides reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity from Lenovo Android devices by delivering persistent corporate access for users on the go. Whether providing access to business email, a virtual desktop session, or most other Android applications, AnyConnect enables business-critical application connectivity. Through the use of Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS), TCP-based applications and latency-sensitive traffic (such as voice over IP [VoIP]) are provided an optimized communication path to corporate resources.
LICENSING AND INFRASTRUCTURE REQUIREMENTS:
AnyConnect for Android requires Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Boot image 8.0(4) or later.
For licensing questions and evaluation licenses, please contact ac-mobile-license-request (AT) cisco.com and include a copy of "show version" from your Cisco ASA. If you already have an Essentials or Premium ASA license, you may use the automated license request tool at:
The ASA requires an AnyConnect Mobile license (L-ASA-AC-M-55XX=), as well as either an AnyConnect Essentials (L-ASA-AC-E-55XX=) or AnyConnect Premium Clientless SSL VPN Edition (L-ASA-AC-SSL-YYYY=) license, where XX is the last two digits of your ASA model number and YYYY is the number of simultaneous users. AnyConnect Mobile and Essentials licenses are enabled per ASA, there is no per user charge for either of these licenses.
- Automatically adapts its tunneling to the most efficient method based on network constraints, using TLS and DTLS
- DTLS provides an optimized connection for TCP-based application access and latency-sensitive traffic, such as VoIP traffic
- Network roaming capability allows connectivity to resume seamlessly after IP address change, loss of connectivity, or device standby
- Wide Range of Authentication Options: RADIUS, RSA SecurID, Active Directory/Kerberos, Digital Certificates, LDAP, or multifactor authentication
- Supports certificate deployment using AnyConnect integrated SCEP and the certificate import URI handler
- Policies can be configured locally, and automatically updated from the security gateway
- Access to internal IPv4/IPv6 network resources
- Administrator-controlled split / full tunneling network access policy
- Trusted Network Detection
- Localizes according to the device's language and region settings
If you are an end-user and have any issues or concerns, please contact your organization’s support department. If you are a System Administrator having difficulties configuring or utilizing the Application, please contact your designated support point of contact.
You can provide us with feedback by sending us a log bundle by navigating to "Menu > Diagnostics > Send Logs" and choose "Feedback to Cisco" with a description of the issue. Please read the Known Issues section prior to sending feedback.
You can reach us on Twitter by directing a tweet to @AnyConnect, or by visiting our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/anyconnect.
Release Notes: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect25/release/notes/rn-ac2.5-android.html
User Guide: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect25/android-user/guide/android-acug.html
Tags: lenovo anyconnect, lenovo, lenovo anyconnect apk, html link widget, free lenovo, lenovo widget, lenovo anyconnect tablet, lenovo any connect, anyconnect sep2011 samsung, cisco anyconnect license lenovo.
AnyConnect 2.5.5125 is a hot fix release that contains the following changes:
- Restore ability to connect to secure gateways running recent versions of Cisco IOS
- Improvements to error reporting and logging
- Prevent client from getting stuck reconnecting when using split-dns configurations
- Fix incorrect link to online user guide in the About screen
See the release notes for more details.