Local HTML Viewer
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Please use for verification of HTML and JAVA script file that you created for smartphones.
You install a text editor, you can start with a tap or long tap, from the file selection screen.
1.Local HTML file viewing.
- Support the Java script.
(Switchable enabled or disabled from the Options menu.)
- Page updates can be performed from the Options menu.
- Viewing the files in the ZIP file.
- Scaling of the browser.
- Available in the landscape in portrait orientation.
- Support the CSS file.
- Install the "Text Viewer" application, you can view the HTML file in a text format.
2.File Explorer in SD card.
- Ability to launch another application with support for notification intent.
- The default path is "/mnt/sdcard".
- Can move up / back key is pressed.
- You can set an option to terminate the application directory back key is pressed.
- Display a directory higher in the back key is pressed.
- When booting from the other apps you want to display only files.
- Display all the files
- Display the updated date of file
- Extension support is as follows.
( .htm .html .xml .js .css .json )
- It is an application that refers to the text file.
- The Long tap the CSV file, can also be viewed as a text file.
- It is an application to view CSV file.
If you want to improve the crash occurs, please send e-mail to developer in the problem file. I correspond with the highest priority.
※ handling of personal information, especially pay attention.
mail : email@example.com
Tags: local html viewer, close html viewer, como ver html local en, html view, ver html local en sd en, htmlviewer, 로컬 html, página local desde html en, html viewer full apk, locol html.
- Support to be able to browse directly to e-mail attachments
- Compatible with Android 4.4. (Added permission to read SD card)
- Modified to store the focus position of the file selection screen.
- Fixed a bug in the crash report.
- Fixed a bug that can not open ZIP files.
- Support for hardware acceleration.
- Add about the app in the option menu.