Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Access extra location provider commands. Includes interfering with GPS.
- - Create mock locations for testing purposes.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- - Enable and disable location update notifications from the radio.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
Displaying 3 of 12 - show all
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5 downloads level reached 27 days ago.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1 downloads level reached on October 5, 2013.
- NewFirst appearance on September 15, 2013.
Users who installed this also installed