MaaS360 MDM for Android
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By MaaS360
MaaS360 Mobile Device Management for Android Devices is the first cloud-based MDM solution that supports Android devices.
Key features include:
> Visibility — View hardware and software inventory, network details, and security status
> Control — Enforce passcode policies, restrict device features and applications
> Security — Lock, locate and wipe devices, and reset passcodes
> Resilience — If a user opts out, MaaS360 alerts the Administrator so that IT can take appropriate action
> Dashboards — Graphical reports highlight key real-time compliance metrics as well as asset and network details
> My Watch List Alerts — Point out potential problems and other key details
> Support for corporate and personal devices — Users enroll themselves, and approved policies are distributed automatically
For more details, visit http://maas360.com/.
Note: To activate Fiberlink's MaaS360 Mobile Device Management for Android Devices, you must have an enterprise account with MaaS360. If you do not, ask your IT department to contact us at http://www.maas360.com/about/contact-us/
Tags: maas360 pricing, mdm, mdm features, maas360 mdm, maas360, mdm policies, remove maas360 from, maas360 airwatch, airwatch how to enroll, uninstall maas360.
- Configuration support for F5 BIG-IP Edge Client for Android 2.0.5 and above
- Access to your Box account
- Edit common office documents and files
- Mail: Click on phone numbers to dial them
- Mail: Mail and Calendar widgets for your home screen
- Mail: Control which folders should be sync'd automatically
- Mail: Pull to refresh your Inbox
- Mail: Forward meeting invitations
- Minor bug fixes and improvements