Keyboard Wedge & More!
Bluetooth data receiver utility providing wireless data reception on the go or in the office right at your fingertips! Compatible with most portable Bluetooth (SPP) scanners and peripherals.
AD-FREE version! No recurring monthly service fee!
MagicWedge receives data from most mobile/portable Bluetooth (SPP) peripherals such as scanners, scales, GPS transmitters, etc. and post the received data into any foreground application running on your Android device.
- Requires Android OS 2.1 and Higher
- Extra initialization commands.
- Extra post commands.
- Parse data option.
- Append commands (LF, Enter, Tab, Tab+Enter)
- Bluetooth data KeyboardWedge.
- Bluetooth data posting service.
- Connection notifications.
- [Extra initialization] some device might need additional commands when first connected. You can set these commands using the format [xx xx xx] where (xx) is a hexadecimal command value.
- [Extra post] some device might need additional commands when communicating with MagicWedge. You can set these commands using the format [xx xx xx] where (xx) is a hexadecimal command value. Some device requires the ACK command  to be sent to acknowledge data received.
- [Parse Data] when extra data is sent before and after the data you need, you can use the parse feature to remove the extra data. For example: [ABC123456789ABC], the extra data [ABC] can be removed using the command (L3R3). The returned data will be .
- MagicWedge's built-in Action-Intent-Service can add Bluetooth data reception to your applications with just a few lines of code. For details contact us at: www.mymobilegear.com
- Bluetooth is a function of your phone and the Android OS. If your phone does support the Bluetooth SPP profile, MagicWedge will not work correctly.
- Most Bluetooth SPP device should use the [Default Port] Bluetooth port.
- If problem connecting on default port, try to use [Port 1, Port 5] if default port does not work.
- Configure [Parse Data] if receiving extra data.
- Configure [Device configurable commands] if not receiving data.
Tags: capture bluetooth commands , qr wedge , qr scanner parsing data , scan wedge , getblue intent service , data for foreground application , intent wedge data , bluetoth capture , camwedge