This App contains 121 Skills employees (direct reports) need to perform successfully. Use this information to identify the types of employee Behaviors that lead to positive contributions.
The App also contains 11 Examples of ways to evaluate the Impact of employee contributions and 16 Examples of ways to reinforce positive performance. Use this information to critique, discuss, and give positive feedback.
1. The 121 Skills are grouped into the following Categories:
Cooperation, Communication, Customer/Client, Expertise/Development, Initiative, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Workload Management
2. The 11 Impact Examples provide suggestions about the types of people and things that might be impacted (positively or negatively) by employee performance.
Two examples include Team Members or Organization Goals.
3. The 16 Reinforcement Examples provide suggestions about things you can do and say to encourage positive performance. The suggestions also include ideas of “when” and “how” to use certain reinforcement techniques.
Several examples emphasize LINKING employee Skills to successful performance. For example, you might explain how communication skills allowed the employee to successfully complete a task.
OVERALL EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT FOCUS OF APP:
1. Provide Skills to help you Identify critical employee Behaviors
2. Offer suggestions on ways to evaluate employee Behaviors
3. Offer suggestions on ways to highlight the value of employee Behaviors
Tags: examples of communication skills , for managing employees , manage employee performance e apk , employee behaviors skills , employee example , to manage employee information , how total manages staff performance , employee information droid apps , employee job performance