People attend events to identify potential new partners and create new opportunities. meethub provides events a platform for the organisation of meetings between professionals. meethub transforms the way people network and is available for most types of events.
With meethub, event participants:
* define their availability and networking interests.
* browse, search and select other participants to meet with.
* accept or decline meeting requests.
* keep track of the status of their meeting requests.
* maintain an overview of the people they met and the notes they took during their meetings.
Among many other powerful functions, meethub:
* automatically schedules the meetings according to the availability of participants, disrupting the typical process of having to exchange several messages to find the right time and place.
* supports special format matchmaking events maximising the number of networking possibilities and optimising the dedicated space. No more manual scheduling!
* provides participants with a summary of all the relevant networking information, including all meetings and meeting notes.
Visit our website and send us your feedback. We will keep helping you with your professional networking at events.
* Messages between users.
* Action to reschedule a meeting.
* Search events or participants at an event you’re attending.
* Sync scheduled meetings with Google Calendar (only for > 4.x)
* View a past event meetings.
* Tapping on a notification now navigates to the participant detail screen or messages screen.
* Faster loading of images.
* Issues with timezones.
* Frequent crashes when selecting a scheduled slot in program.
* Many bugs and UI issues.