100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- 15+ library templates made by users
- Fully customizable
- Export/import features: CSV files, Google Drive, SMS, e-mail
- In-app searching engine
- Adding entries process should be more intuitive
Memento Database is a flexible database management tool for those want to organize their life more efficiently
Due to the amount of features Memento Database comes packed with, it can be used equally for pro and amateurs. Databases are the best way to keep track of your purchases, recipes, belongings or any item susceptible to be listed. However, the keystone of taking the time to keep your stuff in databases is the easiness to search and find any item just by simple queries.
Memento Database offers 15 library templates made by users (including DVD collection, purchases, books, recipes, home inventory... and many more). Obviously, you can also create your custom libraries to adapt it to your specific needs. You can decide what fields to include in your database (up to 19 types of field: text, integer, rating, date/time...), and add as many entries as you want. In fact, it isn't all about text: you can add create entries using barcode scanner and add images retrieved from Google Products. You can even set reminders for those entries that require them (GTD-like libraries). Once library's added, you can start searching any library and item from the lists or by inputting a keyword in the search tool.
One of the most powerful features of Memento Database is exporting/importing: libraries can be synced with Google Docs, data can be exported/imported from CSV files and entries can be sent via SMS, e-mail and other sharing resources. In addition, any data stored in the app can be backed up and restored when you need it.
In a nutshell, Memento Database is a comprehensive database management tool that can makes things a lot easier for people who want to organize their stuff in a more efficient way. Recommended.
A proper database management tool is nothing without corresponding search, navigation and sorting tools. Memento Database has it all – and it even supports barcode scanning for searching the database! As a mobile tool optimized for Android smartphones and tablets, Memento supports online synchronization via the Google spreadsheet application and allows you to edit your records on your PC.
The program can be used literally by anyone: from cooking enthusiasts collecting recipes to field scientists on a mission. Lists of purchases or expenses, a collection of movies, tasks, fishing spots, your store inventory and pretty much anything else – all of this can be easily added to Memento Database and quickly found afterwards!
===== Main features: =====
* Storing entries with custom fields;
* Sorting, grouping and filtering entries by any fields;
* 19 types of fields: – text, integer, boolean, date/time, rating, currency, image, audio, contact, Google Maps coordinate and others;
* Synchronization with Google Docs.
* Importing and exporting CSV files;
* Password protection (encrypt entries using AES-128).
* Charts: Pie, Line, Bar, Columns, Area, Scatter, Stepped Area.
* Backing up and restoring data;
* Sending entries via SMS, e-mail, and other available services;
* Barcode scanner, creating entries with data and images retrieved from Google Products;
* Any entry in Memento can be published and made available to your friends or worldwide.
* You can keeping track of everything.
Memento Database is a perfectly comprehensive personal database management solution for everyone. Check it out now!
Visit forum at http://mementodatabase.com
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/mementodatabase
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/mementodatabase
Keywords: database, table, inventory, excel, lists, collections, notes, todo, entries, records, listpro, recipes, hobbies, cms, client management software, work projects, business expenses, event planning, tables, barcode, list-making, contacts, catalog, csv
* You can visualize your data using different charts. Memento supports the following types of graphics: Pie, Line, Bar, Columns, Area, Scatter, Stepped Area.
* New field type - "Signature". Apart from signatures, this type of field can be used to make quick handwritten notes.
* Improved appearance of some types of fields during editing.
* Automatic appending of possible new meanings to "String values" type fields in the process of importing from csv and sync with Google Drive.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Any chance of being able to sort results in a chart, especially dates?
This app is a fabulous way to enter list information on the go. I use it to enter my receipts for my taxes. Much easier than using a spreadsheet. But it syncs with Google Spreadsheets to make final editing a breeze. This year I plan to use it on old table
I have one issue; on my Google Nexus I cannot add a photo from gallery on an image field but can take an instant photo. This is the difference between four stars and five for me.
I was able to create an inventory database in just a few minutes.
Wanted a portable database for my ship's log and also membership details of our Squadron. ACE!!! It does the job. Best thing sine the ubiquitous PCFile from DOS days.
Malleable, intuitive, stable & free. Fast to modify for the everyday; a Christmas present list for thank you notes with a photo, a moving house inventory/location tracker & planner. Brilliant!
How to calculate age?