100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- 15+ library templates made by users
- Fully customizable
- Export/import features: CSV files, Google Drive, SMS, e-mail
- In-app searching engine
- Adding entries process should be more intuitive
Memento Database is a flexible database management tool for those want to organize their life more efficiently
Due to the amount of features Memento Database comes packed with, it can be used equally for pro and amateurs. Databases are the best way to keep track of your purchases, recipes, belongings or any item susceptible to be listed. However, the keystone of taking the time to keep your stuff in databases is the easiness to search and find any item just by simple queries.
Memento Database offers 15 library templates made by users (including DVD collection, purchases, books, recipes, home inventory... and many more). Obviously, you can also create your custom libraries to adapt it to your specific needs. You can decide what fields to include in your database (up to 19 types of field: text, integer, rating, date/time...), and add as many entries as you want. In fact, it isn't all about text: you can add create entries using barcode scanner and add images retrieved from Google Products. You can even set reminders for those entries that require them (GTD-like libraries). Once library's added, you can start searching any library and item from the lists or by inputting a keyword in the search tool.
One of the most powerful features of Memento Database is exporting/importing: libraries can be synced with Google Docs, data can be exported/imported from CSV files and entries can be sent via SMS, e-mail and other sharing resources. In addition, any data stored in the app can be backed up and restored when you need it.
In a nutshell, Memento Database is a comprehensive database management tool that can makes things a lot easier for people who want to organize their stuff in a more efficient way. Recommended.
A proper database management tool is nothing without corresponding search, navigation and sorting tools. Memento Database has it all – and it even supports barcode scanning for searching the database! As a mobile tool optimized for Android smartphones and tablets, Memento supports online synchronization via the Google spreadsheet application and allows you to edit your records on your PC.
The program can be used literally by anyone: from cooking enthusiasts collecting recipes to field scientists on a mission. Lists of purchases or expenses, a collection of movies, tasks, fishing spots, your store inventory and pretty much anything else – all of this can be easily added to Memento Database and quickly found afterwards!
===== Main features: =====
* Storing entries with custom fields;
* Sorting, grouping and filtering entries by any fields;
* 19 types of fields: – text, integer, boolean, date/time, rating, currency, image, signature, audio, contact, Google Maps coordinate and others;
* Synchronization with Google Docs.
* Importing and exporting CSV files;
* Password protection (encrypt entries using AES-128).
* Charts: Pie, Line, Bar, Columns, Area, Scatter, Stepped Area.
* Backing up and restoring data;
* Sending entries via SMS, e-mail, and other available services;
* Barcode scanner, creating entries with data and images retrieved from Google Products;
* Any entry in Memento can be published and made available to your friends or worldwide.
* You can keeping track of everything.
Memento Database is a perfectly comprehensive personal database management solution for everyone. Check it out now!
Visit forum at http://mementodatabase.com
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/mementodatabase
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/mementodatabase
Keywords: database, table, inventory, excel, lists, collections, notes, todo, entries, records, listpro, recipes, hobbies, cms, client management software, work projects, business expenses, event planning, tables, barcode, list-making, contacts, catalog, csv
* Fix: image field. crash when selected photo in the second field.
* New data source for field autofill - Amazon. Fields are filled out with the data received from Amazon after scanning the barcode. You need to set up the rules for filing out the fields. It is done in barcode-field settings.
* Option to set a location for database file (settings > database location > custom)
* Fix: Selection of images from Google Photo
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Very easy to use yet still powerful enough to do what I needed. Awesome app
No way to store pdf files :(
Not very useful until it will communicate with another database source (such as Amazon) to fill-in data using the scanning feature.
Awesome App :-)
This is the best application I've seen for the casual user to store and track just about any kind of data like car maintenance, yearly budget, list for almost anything, etc. -- and being able to easily export the data to use with other applications or jus
Plenty choices and field types to cope with all my different collections of crap. Author gives a good trial version to let you see quite a bit of what you can do with it. A bit pricey as these things go but is fully worth the money for the features it off
Works well and is very flexible and easy to use.