mFormix for OpenERP 30D Eval
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
mFormix is a mobile Sale Force Automation for OpenERP users.
OpenERP is a free enterprise-scale software system that is designed to boost productivity and profit through data integration. It connects, improves and manages business processes in areas such as sales, finance, supply chain, project management, production, services, CRM, etc..
You have team of sales on the field, visiting customers and taking orders on a regular basis
Your sales team is overloaded with paper files: purchase orders, deliveries, customer records and product catalog!
They suffer from a lack of or outdated information about your customers, product catalog or stock availability
You need help increase your sales and optimize your sales team and delivery processes.
Better organize and optimize your orders processing and deliveries
Increase the productivity of your sales team,
Try mFormix for OpenERP!
Ergonomic and easy to use, mFormix helps you:
* Save time when creating orders or quotations.
* Save time when preparing customers visits.
* Efficiently take paperless and error free orders on client location
* Optimize your order processing and delivery with seamless integration with OpenERP
* Increase turnover.
* Through search and sort functionalities, your sales teams will have access to up to date information on
Customers: their orders history, their business and their financial position.
Product: Specifications, Price and inventory level.
Through fast and accurate orders transmission you increase productivity and allow quick and reliable delivery.
The Offline mode of mFormix guarantees its use even in the most remote places.
mFormix is not a browser based solution, it’s a Native Android application with an embedded database. This helps your sale team get to the right information as fast as possible instead of waiting for downloads. In areas without wifi or 3G coverage mFormix will be fully functional , Orders will be stored locally until the next synchronization.
The synchronization is a two-ways process ensuring updates your local and remote databases:
• Synchronization Mobile -> Server: orders created on the mobile device will be sent to the server.
• Synchronization Server -> Mobile: any update on your data in server side (customers, Product) will be sent to your mobile device to ensure data accuracy
Whether you are using OpenERP 6.1 or 7.0, mFormix runs automatically without any need for additional configuration.
mFormix is available in three languages: French, English and Spanish.
To help you better manage your contacts and orders through mFormix, you only have to install the Sales module on your OpenERP server.
mFormix is a proven solution at your disposal
Tags: mformix, connexion openerp, openerp mobile sales.
reported bugs fixed in version 1.0.2