Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Access extra location provider commands. Includes interfering with GPS.
- - Create mock locations for testing purposes.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Mount and unmount file systems for removable storage.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
Displaying 3 of 11 - show all
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on November 20, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1 released on March 13, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500 downloads level reached on January 01, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on June 19, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50 downloads level reached on May 28, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10 downloads level reached on May 05, 2012.
- NewFirst appearance on May 03, 2012.
Displaying 4 of 7 - show all
Users who installed this also installed