* Video Push: A paid add-on feature that allows you to push video from your mobile device’s camera directly into the XProtect system
* Control outputs and events, such as opening and closing doors and switching lights on or off
* View, define and create exports
* HTTPS support for secure connectivity
* View live video from one or multiple cameras
* Play back video recordings
* Digital pinch to zoom
* Control pan-tilt-zoom cameras
* Set up multiple servers and connect to cameras from different sites
* Take a snapshot of video and share it via MMS and email
* Connect via Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G
Supported XProtect versions and higher:
XProtect® Corporate 4
XProtect® Enterprise 8
XProtect® Professional 8
XProtect® Express 1
XProtect® Essential 2
XProtect® NVR 1
XProtect® Go 2
Users of Milestone Arcus video surveillance are also able to use Milestone Mobile (contact Milestone Arcus partners for details on the specific application functionality).
In order to connect and view cameras from your XProtect system, you must have the free Milestone Mobile server component installed and configured. If needed, the server component can be downloaded from the Milestone website at: www.milestonesys.com/mobile.
Our website also has more information about setup and configuration, a product demonstration video, getting started manual and frequently asked questions.
For your convenience Milestone Mobile includes a free demonstration server to explore the product features.
Tags: xprotect mobile, xprotect mobile konfigurieren, milestone sys, milestone demo server, xprotect en, milestone xprotect, embed xprotect html, xprotect mobile can install to my server, milestone xprotect professional 8, milestone mobile.
Milestone Mobile 2013 R2 introduces a new welcome screen, making it easier to add servers and test the client application using the Milestone Demo Server. This release also enables users to define a default server, allowing the client to automatically access that server on start-up.