With operating margins under pressure, companies are looking for ways to save energy. LED products like our Mini 300 LED gen2 luminaires are a perfect solution.Designed for petrol-station canopies and low-bay applications, these ultra-efficient retrofit fixtures offer outstanding light quality, effective thermal management, and a very long lifespan. Reduced maintenance, replacement and energy cost means a short payback period, making Mini 300 LED gen2 a shining example of how businesses can save money by opting for green products. A movement detector combined with a daylight sensor enables further energy savings.Our Mini 300 LED gen2 app gives users control in ways that are simply not possible with other luminaires.
Key benefits app for Mini300 LED gen2 are:
- Wireless management of luminaires via Bluetooth from Smartphone or laptop
- Status and settings can be read from the floor - no more lift is needed to change settings of luminaire
- Scheduler build in the luminaire to customize your settings via app
- Create, view and edit own settings luminaire and send configuration to the luminaires. App also allow share configuration with other installers.
- App allow to read power consumption, work time in different light level, number of sensor activation, date of luminaire installation, etc.
Thanks for different mode of sensor which you are manage by app, you can quickly & easily manage settings for:
1. Fixed output mode – regulated light output (from 10 to 100%)
2. Movement detector unit – you are able to change settings of light output, diming level, fade in/out time, delay time.
3. Photocell – switch on/off luminaire base on threshold. Keep same light level during sunrise / sunset. Extra savings thanks to natural lighting.
4. Scheduler mode – allow to program different mode of works during week and time.
Tags: mini 300 led gen2 , mini300 led gen2 , mini 300 led gen 2 , philips mini 300 led , mini 300 led philips