This version of Mobile CRM+ gives you full access to you Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Server through Microsoft Online 365, Online 365 ADFS, and Microsoft Online (Live ID) sign-in. The functionality built into the program empowers you with the ability to work with CRM entities in ONLINE/OFFLINE mode, and allows you to automatically record, and upload CRM intelligence data using Device application and hardware integration such as recording and uploading audio/video/image data, synchronizing contacts and calendars with device etc.
Just download, install on the device and start using it. No changes on CRM server is required or no additional components to install.
It is Customization ready and the Mobile CRM+ metadata driven implementation will allow us to customize Mobile CRM+ for your specific application in the area of sales, service and data collection. Custom entities and attributes are supported by changing the metadata only.
• Works directly with server, no server side component to be installed
• Add / Edit /Delete/ View CRM entity
• Assign CRM entities
• View Related entities
• Convert one Entity to another
• Create one entity for another
• Attach text notes with image, audio and other files of attachments.
• Online / Offline mode
• Easy entry of CRM entities using text, voice and image.
• automatic recording and uploading of phone call logs as activities
• automatic recording and uploading of meeting notes as activities
• Attaching multiple picture and audio notes during editing of any CRM entity.
• Emailing and automatically tracking emails on the server
• Syncing CRM entities with device native applications e.g. contact, calendar, task
• Failsafe upload allows you to email failed uploads to your email id
It is a full licensed version, no monthly subscription needs to be paid.
1. In login screen, enter the same information you enter to login to MSCRM Online server. Ask us for the FAQ document if you need help.
2. Mobile CRM+ downloads information with your permission as the amount of data downloaded could be rather large. So, when you first time access an entity, you may see a message asking your permission to download.
from 3 reviews