10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Through the application “Mobiliar emergency call”, you as our customer can access us by phone swiftly and reliably and – on the basis and within the scope of your Swiss Mobiliar insurance contract – call on the services provided by our agencies, by Mobi24 Call-Service-Center and by JurLine, our legal information unit. The official Swiss emergency numbers are also integrated in the application.
- With a few clicks and without having to enter telephone numbers, you can reach Swiss Mobiliar from anywhere at any time.
- Report a claim to your agency. If necessary, your advisor will organise emergency assistance.
- You have the possibility of documenting the damage by means of photos as well as audio and text notes, and sending this information directly to the agency responsible or to JurLine. This can help simplify and speed up the processing and rectification of the damage.
- Obtain advice on insurance matters, change your insurance cover or simply report a change of address. Your agency will take care of any such case.
- Mobi24 Call-Service-Center provides support around the clock, all over the world. Mobi24 makes all the necessary arrangements if you have an accident, if your car breaks down, or if you fall seriously ill abroad and need to be repatriated.
- You can transmit your precise location to Mobi24, so that help can be furnished even more swiftly and accurately.
- JurLine, staffed by experienced legal experts, will help you if you need legal information or advice on legal problems.
- Swiss Mobiliar‘s Meteo Alarm helps you protect yourself, your family and your property when dangerous weather conditions such as storms or icy roads threaten. In cooperation with MeteoSwiss, the national weather service, we give you early warning free of charge of meteorological danger in one or several out of 152 different areas. You are free to specify the area(s) yourself. To receive alerts in the form of SMS or e-mail, Meteo Alarm can be subscribed to at www.mobi.ch.
- And there’s room for fun, too. Take a look at the popular animated Mobiliar claim sketches. If you feel creative, you can draw one yourself and send it to us.
- You can also speed dial the official Swiss emergency numbers for ambulance, police and fire brigade, or the single European emergency phone number. In stress situations, this might even prove a life-saving measure.
Swiss Mobiliar – swift and unbureaucratic assistance in difficult situations.
Swiss Mobiliar website: www.mobi.ch
Tags: emergency telephone numbers form, call center mobiliar, mobiliar emergency, notruf, de mobiliar, mobiliar versicherung, notrufnummern schweiz.
- Various optimised items
- Snow warnings now already from level 2
- General agency update