MoBill For Authorize.net
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By MoJack LLC
Most other mobile payment applications in the Play Store that transact with Authorize.net are "web apps" (including Authorize.net's official application), which results in slower performance. MoBill is a true native Android app, built with the Android SDK using Google recommended tools and design guidelines.
We are also currently the only app that allows eCheck transactions via Authorize.net. Again, this includes Authorize.net's official application as well!!!
-> Process Credit Card Payments (V, MC, Disc, AmEx, & Others)
-> Process eCheck Payments
-> Review Mobile & Non-Mobile Transaction History (Past 30 Days)
-> Restrict App Access With A 4-Digit Pin Lock
-> Test Mode (Requires An Authorize.net Test Account)
-> Drawer Navigation (Swipe From Left Side Of Screen)
-> 5 Minute Setup
-> Works On Phones & Tablets
-> Simple & Easy To Use
The following two issues are not bugs in the app itself. They are bugs related to Authorize.net's API. We have reported them and will assist Authorize.net in any way possible in order to roll out a fix!
1 - American Express and Diner's Club transactions sometimes display in the payment history as an unknown payment type.
2 - eCheck Payments do not display the account holder name in the payment history.
Tags: mobile app uses authorize.net for payments, echeck apps.
- Added Canadian Zip Code Support (alphanumeric zip codes)
- Add a Zip Code to credit card transactions
- Native Android App (Previously Adobe Air)
- Process eCheck Payments
- Displays Both Mobile & Non-Mobile Transaction History (30 Days)
- Added 4-Pin Lock To Restric App Access
- Added Test Mode (Requires An Authorize.net Test Account)
- Added Drawer Navigation (Swipe From Left Side Of Screen)