MoMoAL for Merchant
50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
A download-and-use system, just like Facebook and Whatsapp. Customer data resides on the merchant's phone, available for own analyses and backups. Customers are anonymous, so complies with privacy laws.
* No commission.
* App for customers is free of charge.
* Customer reward notification is free of charge.
* Free for first year of use. Subsequent service fee is about 1.50 USD per year, paid to Google.
* Advertising is about 0.80 USD for neighborhood (5 km radius), 4 USD for city (30 km radius), and 8 USD for metropolis (100 km radius), also paid to Google. One free neighborhood advertising per week.
Customer app (MoMoAL) :
* Optional loyalty cards. Uses host-card-emulation (HCE), Android Beam or existing contactless cards.
* Built-in NFC or an external USB reader.
* PayPal payment.
* No customer registration.
* Customer intelligence.
* Reward redemption prompt.
* Customer history.
* Spending and reward statistics.
* Card addition for reward notifications.
* Location and phone number in ads and reward notifications.
* Use in restaurants.
* Amount tags.
* Customers - No registration is needed. Just tap and go.
* Customer intelligence - Shows median, maximum and amount of each purchase of the current customer, relative to the median of all customers, for the past two months. Helps merchant in introducing products.
* Friends - Allows customers to form their social circles to accumulate reward points together.
* Rewards - Automatically shows what rewards a customer can redeem, and sends this to the customer's phone.
* History - Shows the 20 most recent deals of a customer and the latest reward redemption. Do a short press on the loyalty card ID to show the history.
* Card addition - Long press on loyalty card ID shows card QR code. A customer scans it to install the MoMoAL customer app, and add the card. Not needed for Android Beam.
* Usage in restaurant - The loyalty card can be presented during food ordering for reward redemption. It can be linked to a proxy tag placed on the table. The proxy tag is used for reward point recording during payment.
* Amount tags - Allow amounts to be entered by tapping NFC tags. Simply create an amount tag for each price. When a payment is made, tap the loyalty card, followed by an amount tag. Tap amount tags one by one to add the amounts together.
USB reader :
Optional. We recommend ACR122T ( http://www.acr122t.com/ ). Other compatible ACS readers may also work.
Usage in restaurant :
Friend support :
- Singapore. All CEPAS cards, eg EZ-Link, NETS FlashPay.
- Malaysia. MyKad, MyPR, MyKAS, MyRapid, Touch n Go, ManjaLink.
- Thailand. Bangkok Metro fare card.
- Hong Kong. Octopus.
- China. 一卡通.
- United Kingdom. Oyster.
- USA. Clipper, ORCA.
- Australia. ACTION MyWay, metroCard.
- (and many others)
Proxy, friend and amount tags :
We recommend NTAG203 with 144 bytes of memory. You can buy from Amazon or any preferred retailer -
Friend creation :
Customers can use the Friend Maker app to create friend tags to build their friend circles, by themselves -
- The app icon is derived from a drawing by Francesco 'Architetto' Rollandin, taken from OCAL 0.18 release.
- The app uses the MPAndroidChart library, under Apache License 2.0.
- Some icons are used under the creative commons license.
Supports host-card-emulation (HCE).
Just tap a customer's phone, which has HCE activated and with MoMoAL installed, on the merchant's phone. The loyalty card ID will be automatically transmitted to the merchant's phone. The customer's phone should have the screen turned on but remains locked.
Phones that have HCE include Samsung Galaxy S5, Ace 4 etc.
The merchant's phone does NOT require HCE support. Any NFC phone will do.